Human Rights in the Workplace Workshop Modules
The workshop content
The Human Rights in the Workplace Workshop content is drawn from the following six modules. The modules cover high-priority issues involving human rights in the workplace as identified by Alberta employers.
- Module one: A respectful and inclusive workplace
- Module two: Human rights legislation in the workplace
- Module three: Discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- Module four: The duty to accommodate
- Module five: Human rights and the employment process
- Module six: The human rights complaint process
Reviewed: March 12, 2010
Due to confidentiality concerns, the Commission cannot reply to complaints of discrimination by email. Please contact the Commission by phone or regular mail if you have a specific complaint.
You can access information about making FOIP requests for records held by the Commission on our Contact us page.
The Commission will make publications available in accessible multiple formats upon request. Multiple formats provide access for people with disabilities who do not read conventional print.