Publications and resources
This section of the website includes:
- The Commission's free online newsletter
- Interpretive bulletins, information sheets and booklets on human rights topics
- Case studies: examples of how the Commission handles human rights complaints
- Diversity resources
- Promotional resources
- Information and resources for youth
- Information and resources for Aboriginal people
- Research and reports
- Related links
- Publications order form
Publications related to making and resolving human rights complaints and human rights in the workplace are most easily found in those sections of the website.
A majority of our publications are made available electronically through portable document format (PDF). If you do not have a PDF viewer installed on your system, please download a FREE copy from Adobe here. Or order publications online.
Revised: January 28, 2013
Due to confidentiality concerns, the Commission cannot reply to complaints of discrimination using the Internet. Please contact the Commission by telephone or regular mail if you have a specific complaint.
You can access information about making FOIP requests for records held by the Commission on our Contact us page.
The Commission will make publications available in accessible multiple formats upon request. Multiple formats provide access for people with disabilities who do not read conventional print.