Listing of Chiefs of the Commission and Tribunals
Before October 1, 2009, the Chief of the Commission and Tribunals was referred to as the Chief Commissioner.
- Mr. Robert A. Philp, Queen's Counsel (July 1, 2014)
- Honourable David Blair Mason, Q.C. (2009-2014)
- Brenda F. Scragg (Acting) (2008-2009)
- Charlach Mackintosh (1994-2008)
- Jack O'Neil, CC (1993-1994)
- Fil B. Fraser, CM (1989-1992)
- Stan Scudder (1986-1989)
- Marlene Antonio (1981-1986)
- Bob Lundrigan (1979-1981)
- Dr. Max Wyman (1973-1979)
Revised: July 4, 2014
The Alberta Human Rights Commission is an independent commission of the Government of Alberta.
Due to confidentiality concerns, the Commission cannot reply to complaints of discrimination by email. Please contact the Commission by phone or regular mail if you have a specific complaint.
You can access information about making FOIP requests for records held by the Commission on our Contact us page.
The Commission will make publications available in accessible formats upon request for people with disabilities who do not read conventional print.